How to get involved
- The simplest way to help is to spread the word: The wider our network of champions, the more sponsors get on board. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram, give us a follow and remember to tag us in any posts and use the hashtag #bookdash!
- The fastest way to help is to donate to our cause. By helping us cover running costs, you help us get more books to more children.
- Join a Book Dash day creating books. If you’re a creative professional or top notch amateur and want to volunteer at a Book Dash event, follow us on the above social media accounts or join our mailing list to see when we’re next in a city near you.
- You can buy Book Dash books – proceeds support our work directly. Every copy you buy for yourself helps us create more for children who need them. Email email@example.com to find out which books we have in stock.
- Does your organisation work with young children in need? Apply to be a beneficiary organisation to receive free books for your children.
- Are you a journalist? Tell our story! Get images and video for press coverage here.
- If you speak for an organisation with big ideals, sponsor an event, a print run or translations of existing books. Speak to us about getting books to kids you care about.
- If you’d like to run a Book Dash or something similar yourself, read our Book Dash Manual and drop us a line to talk.
Do you have another idea? Let us know.