Register as a beneficiary organisation
If you represent a social-impact organisation that works directly with children, we may be able to add your organisation to our list of beneficiaries for free or subsidised books. Each time a funder enables us to do a print run of books, we try to match the books we’re printing with suitable beneficiary organisations. If we can give books to you, we send them to you to put into your children’s hands.
To consider your organisation for our beneficiary list, we need some basic info. You can use our online form to give us these details.
This form asks for some basic info about your organisation:
- Name of organisation
- Physical address (for book deliveries)
- Areas you work in (e.g. your town or suburb)
- How many children do you work with (so we know how many books you could distribute to them)
- Which languages do your children speak mostly?
- Which languages do you want books in for them? (If different.)
- The name and contact details of the person we should liaise with there.
- Is the organisation registered? (e.g. NPO, PBO, company, trust, etc.)
If you have a website, brochure or prospectus, please include that, too.
Fill in the form, or mail this information to email@example.com.