While the country is in lockdown and places of learning are closed, many organisations are doing what they can to support young children and families. This often involves distributing resource packs to keep children stimulated at home until they can return to schools and ECD centres. Books are ideal for this as they provide impulses for engaging interactions and support holistic development of young children.
Book Dash wants to support these efforts as much as possible, through donations to partners but also by offering our books at R10 a copy (50% discount) to any organisation that will be distributing books to children and families during the lockdown period.
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a stocklist. Please also have a look at the terms and conditions below.
If you’d like to support, but aren’t involved in resource distribution, you can still donate and assist us in getting books out to our network of approved partners who are supporting families in this way. Or, you could purchase books on behalf of an organisation that you know and we’ll deliver to them.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer will run until the end of May or while stocks last.
- Sales will be managed on a first come, first served basis.
- Minimum order is 100 books and orders are limited to 1,000 books per customer. If you’re interested in larger orders, let us know.
- Books should reach children and families as soon as possible, and be given away at no cost to the recipient.
- Delivery is not included and will be quoted for depending on quantity and delivery destination.
- Deliveries happen once a week, and order and payment needs to be finalised by Friday, for dispatch on the following Monday.
- Valid within South Africa only.